Wildwood Transport is a company with a strong history and a solid foundation built on some core fundamental values. These values represent the character of our people and define the culture of our company. We use these values to determine the people we want to work with us, and the people we don't want anymore. These values have guided us through our history, and will continue to guide all of us as we build for the future.
Treat others with dignity, patience, and understanding.
- Earn the respect of others, but treat others with respect, even if they haven't earned it.
- Listen, seek to understand. A different perspective is an opportunity to learn.
- Be patient, show restraint, and treat everyone as a professional.
- Think of all the families. The Safety of our employees will never be compromised.
Helpful and responsive to the needs of others.
- Men and women for others - we are selfless with our time, energy, and expertise.
- Take initiative to help our customers and help each other. Care enough to act.
- Respond with a sense of urgency in addressing the concerns of others.
- Be proactive - predict the needs of others, put yourself in their shoes.
Intensely passionate about quality, improving, and winning.
- Complete each task fully, properly, without cutting corners.
- Recognize the value you offer, bring it to the max, every opportunity you can.
- Seek perfection, embrace the opportunity to learn, change and improve.
- Have the integrity to commit to your word and own your mistakes.
- Win. Do what it takes to beat our competition. Show some grit and try again.
Careful, detailed, consistent execution of our work.
- Consistency defines our reputation, and starts by defining structured repeatable process.
- A plan or process is worthless unless we have the discipline to follow with consistency.
- Maintain focus on a few important priorities. Have the discipline to say "no" or "not yet".
- Sweating over small details leads to large differences in quality and consistency.
- Repetition of the right activities forms valuable, unbreakable organizational habits.